I am in love with anything Maccha flavoured.
Mr Imazeki, my homeroom teacher.
Shinsaibashi with the exchange students on Saturday :)
Sightseeing and shopping in Osaka!
Is that a blowfish?
A massive 3-storey building full of Hello Kitty stuff. Hello Kitty sushi! isn't that adorable. :D
Guriko (Glico?) man! Another drag-banana-into-the-photo moment. She hates being 'touristy.' HELLO, WE'RE IN JAPAN!?!? pfft. Guriko man is awesome. :I
Saturday, 24th May (Bazaa day.) Ariel and I became proud parents of Maho, the little guppy trapped in a jar. Joke was assigned Godmother, and Banana was assigned Godfather. (Ariel and I are reconsidering this as Banana was making negative comments and death threats towards little Maho; saying he'd boil to death in the jar. So much for optimism.) We've decided to pass Maho along the line of exchange students at Kobe College. (If he lives, that is. If not we'll just replace him with another fish and call it Maho the second or something.)
Maho is a very energetic little fish. He likes to bounce around encaged in his jar. (we need to change the water soon, he's been swimming in his own feaces for a while.) We are very protective of him and he stays in the English Department after school.
SIDENOTE- so in Japan apparently instead of pets, they like to grow 'marimo' (for those of you who can't read Hiragana, hehe.) and basically a 'marimo' is a mossball. Apparently it grows. I have no idea how, or why you would want to grow mossballs, but neh. Attached to Maho's jar, there's a little tag that says "MARIMO" so I think we're supposed to be looking after the mossball, not the fish. But isn't that weird? Who grows mossballs??
More on Maho soon.
keep your eyes open. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home