-------------------------------------------------
music: the number of the beast - iron maidenhaha. iron maiden. 'i've got two tickets to iron maiden baby, come with me friday, dont' say maybe.' i love that song. it's very cute. anyhoo. so i had an epiphany. (well, not really an epiphany. i just thought i'd use that word. i learnt it off angel. one of the episodes was called 'epiphany.' you learn new things everyday!) .. i can't remember what it was now. you made me forget! ugh. this is useless. alex evans is purdy. my inner-stalkerishness told me not put three pictures of him at the top because that would be overly-obsessive. and who wants to end up to be a boy-crazed idiot like noelle? haha. sorry. thaaaaat was unnecessary. but i'm not going to backspace all of it. because it's true. brand new beesly.
i stole this off johi, who stole it off carly. :)
Three things that scare me:
1. those small insects that fly around the comptuer screen.
2. someone close to me dying.
3. angry people who yell.
Three people who make me laugh:
1. janjira.
2. dwight k schrute.
3.
Three things I love:
1. rainbow sorbet and waffles.
2. being home alone.
3. sharpies.
Three things I hate:
1. school and the people at school. (not all of them. most of them.)
2. not understanding maths, or science.
3. being incompetent.
Three things I don't understand:
1. chemistry.
2. why they planted massive trees all the way along broome street.
3. how fish have sex. or dinosaurs.
Three things on my desk:
1. numerous bottles of nailpolish.
2. an orange cd case for the cd i'm making for johi. orange is her fav colour.
3. a book called 'lichtentsein' from the library.
Three things I'm doing right now:
1. trying to help janjira figure out how to fit more songs on the cd for her mother.
2. clicking 'next' on my real player because it's playing some christina aguilera song.
3. listening to nirvana.
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. visit johi in tasmania, then travel around europe together.
2. inspire people (without doing any form of public speaking.)
3. paint my walls.
Three things I can do:
1. recite movies. (the holy grail, mean girls, and memoirs of a geisha.)
2. type at approximately 80-90 words per minute.
3. i can say 'i haven't had my period for six weeks' in japanese. (roku shuukan gekke ga arimasen.)
Three ways to describe my personality:
1. willing to talk to strangers on the bus.
2. secretly wants to kill everyone.
3. talks to inanimate objects.
Three things I can't do:
1. whistle.
2. give speeches infront of my class.
3. fit in the corner of my closet that i used to be able to. (also because my printer is now there.)
Three things I think you should listen to:
1. your parents advice. (not really, but that's what they all say.)
2. motion city soundtrack.
3. the weird sounds i can make.
Three things I don't think you should listen to ever:
1. the crazy frog thing.
2. those sounds that make you cringe and shiver. (blackboard scratching, and polystyrene.)
3. your parents advice.
Three of my absolute favourite foods:
1. pasta of any sort.
2. nandos. neheha.
3. ngrah. i don't really care.
Three things I'd like to learn:
1. to speak japanese fluently.
2. how to paint, properly.
3. everything there is to learn.
Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. water.
2. apple and black currant juice.
3. water.
Three shows I watched when I was a kid:
1. johnny bravo.
2. powerangers.
3. play school.
:)
<3
let's get fucked up and die.
like the last time i committed suicide, social suicide.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home