Music: Hero Herione - Boys Like Girls
lack of posts, haha.
mhmm.
Well, the holidays are finally here and I've written a big list of things I have to do. Top priority is to give my piczo a brand new make over. :)
If I finish my piczo [and like it], I'll probably just keep that and delete this blog.
I hate blogs. I know piczo's are kind of amateurish but it's what I can handle right now, OKAY?!
Anymore HTML stuff and I'd explode.
Troy won house singing.
it's not that exciting, but I guess some people take it really seriously. o_O
I just pretend to be excited. *shrugs*
You know those blue plastic things under the lids of soft drinks?
I've spent the last 15 minutes trying to get it out of the lid. It's not as easy any more because they GLUED it down, so I'm using scissors and safety pins. haha.
I got it out, and I tried making it a bracelet like some people have, and it snapped. nyaaaaaaaaadhfehajdh!
:(
xx Lina
'mommy, can i go out and kill?'
lack of posts, haha.
mhmm.
Well, the holidays are finally here and I've written a big list of things I have to do. Top priority is to give my piczo a brand new make over. :)
If I finish my piczo [and like it], I'll probably just keep that and delete this blog.
I hate blogs. I know piczo's are kind of amateurish but it's what I can handle right now, OKAY?!
Anymore HTML stuff and I'd explode.
Troy won house singing.
it's not that exciting, but I guess some people take it really seriously. o_O
I just pretend to be excited. *shrugs*
You know those blue plastic things under the lids of soft drinks?
I've spent the last 15 minutes trying to get it out of the lid. It's not as easy any more because they GLUED it down, so I'm using scissors and safety pins. haha.
I got it out, and I tried making it a bracelet like some people have, and it snapped. nyaaaaaaaaadhfehajdh!
:(
xx Lina
'mommy, can i go out and kill?'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home