Music: x-japan album from kazuyoshi. <33
Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month, no returns no gives!
I know, it's the third. But I did that to everyone on Thursday.... and Friday.
So you know. might as well.. :] virtual pinches and punches to you all.
I'd also like to say that I finally got the 'Life On The Murder Scene' DVD/CD set. I've been so attached to it since last night. JBHI-FI is the place to go.
I'd also like to point out that both albums (Toxicity & Steal This Album) from System Of A Down are like brightly labelled; I'M CHEAP!! BUY ME NOW!! Which means, yes. Buy me because I'm only $10 and if you don't I'll burn myself and commit suicide. Also the AFI album in the 'emo bombshell' section of the display thingymabobby.
Does anyone get me? :/
mhmhnofea. not really.
xx Lina.
hugs not drugs, yo.
Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month, no returns no gives!
I know, it's the third. But I did that to everyone on Thursday.... and Friday.
So you know. might as well.. :] virtual pinches and punches to you all.
I'd also like to say that I finally got the 'Life On The Murder Scene' DVD/CD set. I've been so attached to it since last night. JBHI-FI is the place to go.
I'd also like to point out that both albums (Toxicity & Steal This Album) from System Of A Down are like brightly labelled; I'M CHEAP!! BUY ME NOW!! Which means, yes. Buy me because I'm only $10 and if you don't I'll burn myself and commit suicide. Also the AFI album in the 'emo bombshell' section of the display thingymabobby.
Does anyone get me? :/
mhmhnofea. not really.
xx Lina.
hugs not drugs, yo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home