Friday, January 26

Music: RadioVideo - System Of A Down

Hoppy Australia Day. not that there's much to be happy about. Oh australia, you're 300 years old and sinking. At least there's a public holiday. :)
The creative procrastinator. xD

'Make a list of household electronics whose operation you don't fully understand.'

1. The DVD player & Video player. I have to ask my sister to change the cords/turn it on properly/fix the audio.
2 The microwave. no no, I know how to heat food. It's just there's so many buttons, I'm not sure which each one does. And so I just do the usual '30 seconds'.
3. The blender. I don't ever use it, but looks complicated enough.
4. Guitar amps. It probably came with instructions. I just haven't read them before.
5. The aircon controller thing. It's quite nifty, but I only know how to set the temperature to 18 degrees and leave it on for an hour.
6. The dishwasher. Never used it before, no idea what to do.
7. The laundry machine thing. My mother taught me, but I've forgotten. Has something to do with warm washes, and tumble drying or something..
8. It stated 'fully', so my iPod's on the list. What's a podcast? :(
9. The treadmill. Don't ever press '10' thinking it's the slowest pace.
10. The checkout machine at the shop. (I know it's not household, but I use it regularly.) Too many buttons, too complicated.

xx Lina
'In the mounting face of action, preparation cannot be overlooked.'

the late night.
Since I didn't have Australia Day last year I'll write about this one. (:
Not much to do today.
I spent all morning lazing around and helping my parents cook & make little wontons, which were cute. I won't bore you with unpleasant stories of my life, so let's skip all the suffocating stuff and move on.
Okay, fast forward to seven-ish.
We went to the jetty, which was a really nice place to sit and watch the big blows of fire in the sky. It was still bright then, and it was hot. Couple hours later, it was dark. I happened to see Georgia & co, sitting on the jetty too, which was uh, surprising. *coughpreppywhorescough* ok. that was mean, but it sounded like it... ok.
Uh, the fireworks didn't start until nineish, when it was completely dark. (There were lights above us which made me quite paranoid about the insects being attracted. I was wearing shorts, no sucking from me, please. TAKE MY GRANDFATHER!)
Lots of squealing from the girls next to us, which reminded me of that time when we were at the Royal Show, and everytime there was a pop/bang from the fireworks that dude would go; "WHOAAAA!!!" or "YEAHHHHHH!!!" and clapped abnoxiously.
The fireworks weren't that great. I was focused on the lightening on the left of us. It was really amazing, breath taking. Just the light.. flashing in the sky. Something about magnetic air.. and atoms. But if I was to be reincarnated I'd be a lightening bolt. They're so pretty.
Also an unexpected sighting and hello from Andrew K (Yes, he was wearing a bright yellow shirt.) an uhmm. My dad said I squeal like; 'eeee' when I see boys. But I didn't squeal, at all! He's like; you shouldn't be like that. Yabber yabber yabber, let's talk about politics ok? jabber gobble gobble tobble.
I think we're going to stay up all night. oh. it's already eleven ish.
Well. happy January 26th, y'all. *yodles*

xx Lina
'Sweet Danny and Lisa, they take me away from, the strangest places.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home