Music: My Heart In Your Hands - From First To Last
okay. so I spent the last few days after work in a shabby room on the computer using the only computer that has photoshop.
I made some graphics. (Left left collumn, 'Digital Fartwork')
The idea was that I'd make some graphics for Jess since my drawings didn't really make up for the wonders of photoshop. And so I made her a few things, and some of my own. They're actually like little label things for my school books. (that's why they have NINE-TROY-ONE on them.) and.. yuh. I like them. I hope you like them too.
Um. tell me what you think.
I know, they're very simple, no hardcore layers and everything.
Just.. brushes and textures(that I don't even know how to use properly. I'm using them as backgrounds lol. -_- tutorials, anyone.)
Okay. so. happy. :)
xx Lina
'Spinning around, trying not to look down..'
okay. so I spent the last few days after work in a shabby room on the computer using the only computer that has photoshop.
I made some graphics. (Left left collumn, 'Digital Fartwork')
The idea was that I'd make some graphics for Jess since my drawings didn't really make up for the wonders of photoshop. And so I made her a few things, and some of my own. They're actually like little label things for my school books. (that's why they have NINE-TROY-ONE on them.) and.. yuh. I like them. I hope you like them too.
Um. tell me what you think.
I know, they're very simple, no hardcore layers and everything.
Just.. brushes and textures(that I don't even know how to use properly. I'm using them as backgrounds lol. -_- tutorials, anyone.)
Okay. so. happy. :)
xx Lina
'Spinning around, trying not to look down..'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home