Music: Almost Here - Academy Is..
It's meant to be grey because I didn't have the exact html colour.
But I like the darkpurpleness of it.
That's the colour I want my wall to be.
it's beautiful.
and yes, it's made by Johi, and yes I think she is the coolest girl in town.
School starts too early and classes are painfully boring.
I could just lie here in eternal procrastination.
just call me Mrs. Procrastinator, but say it with jazz hands and spirit fingers, please.
no, i can't do that. the world moves on,
and the homework won't complete itself.
it's time for some serious mapping and latitute/longitude marking.
xx Lina
'I confess, I messed up, dropping "I'm sorry's" like you're still around..'
It's meant to be grey because I didn't have the exact html colour.
But I like the darkpurpleness of it.
That's the colour I want my wall to be.
it's beautiful.
and yes, it's made by Johi, and yes I think she is the coolest girl in town.
School starts too early and classes are painfully boring.
I could just lie here in eternal procrastination.
just call me Mrs. Procrastinator, but say it with jazz hands and spirit fingers, please.
no, i can't do that. the world moves on,
and the homework won't complete itself.
it's time for some serious mapping and latitute/longitude marking.
xx Lina
'I confess, I messed up, dropping "I'm sorry's" like you're still around..'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home