Saturday, December 30

Feeling: good. I'm going to be doing something new; look out, world.

Muisic: Pale People - Maria Mena

Artsy Fartsy

So, I'm currently eating a bowl of crunchy nut cereal with soy milk because of my, er, condition. And that sucks. because I have to add about a load of sugar to make it taste like normal milk. eww, soy milk. Okay so I made another one of my 'fartworks' which aren't exactly the most esquisite pieces of art, but I try. (har har.) As they say, it'll be worth more when I'm famous. *cackle*
Okay. so, I recorded the process of making this one; it's called.. 'No Lies, Just Love' based on the song by Bright Eyes. (Do people name their artwork? All mine are based on songs. so yes, this one's named.)
It took me about an hour or so to make, although in the video I've edited it and fastforwarded it to minimise your pain. o_O Most of the words/lyrics/poems were inspiration from one of my friends. Yes, they're special to me, so that's why I chose to put it up. I'm sorry if I bore you to death in the video. I tried to put in some effects to make it more entertaining, but ugh. yeah. so, uh huh. I think that's it. [fartwork](My mummy smells nice today. She kind of walks around the house and leaves a trail of her scent. I feel like a dog.)

xx Lina
'And I'll be your downfall..'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home