Feeling: full.
Music: This Celluloid Dream - AFI
dudey.
hmm. I'm not really prepared for a long blog post, so I'll just make it up ja.
Okay, well Johi I've finished your letter and I'm sending it tomorrow. (I remembered the stamp this time. :D) and Janjira, where ever you are in the world. I hope you're not trying to kill yourself. Enjoy being with your relatives, okay? And Albie, where ever you are too, Del says hi, and she probably sends many squashy hugs. and some from me too.
I found out that my opa wears my sister'sthongs flipflops. AHAHA. and they're Roxy ones too. :P hehe.
And what else.
I'll recommend a song for you. hehe. It's 'Your Glasses - Maria Mena' and it's okay if you're not into my type of music. it's not the uh, screamy kind of song. It's nice. :) It's one of those songs that you dance to when you're feeling really random. And you need a random song to dance to? yes. that's the one. :)
tis good.
hum. My uncle got sunburnt really badly on his back. Serves you right for being all half nakedey everywhere. 8)
My second finger on my right hand hurts. so that means lots of the letters can't be typed without me mentally going 'oh, ouch.'
hehe.
O_OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm going crazy, my right eye is popping out of my heaaaaaaaaad.
xx Lina
'What could you possibly love in me?
Is it the way I wear my smile?'
Music: This Celluloid Dream - AFI
dudey.
hmm. I'm not really prepared for a long blog post, so I'll just make it up ja.
Okay, well Johi I've finished your letter and I'm sending it tomorrow. (I remembered the stamp this time. :D) and Janjira, where ever you are in the world. I hope you're not trying to kill yourself. Enjoy being with your relatives, okay? And Albie, where ever you are too, Del says hi, and she probably sends many squashy hugs. and some from me too.
I found out that my opa wears my sister's
And what else.
I'll recommend a song for you. hehe. It's 'Your Glasses - Maria Mena' and it's okay if you're not into my type of music. it's not the uh, screamy kind of song. It's nice. :) It's one of those songs that you dance to when you're feeling really random. And you need a random song to dance to? yes. that's the one. :)
tis good.
hum. My uncle got sunburnt really badly on his back. Serves you right for being all half nakedey everywhere. 8)
My second finger on my right hand hurts. so that means lots of the letters can't be typed without me mentally going 'oh, ouch.'
hehe.
O_OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm going crazy, my right eye is popping out of my heaaaaaaaaad.
xx Lina
'What could you possibly love in me?
Is it the way I wear my smile?'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home