Friday, December 22

Feeling: annoyed. fuckyouyootoobe. fjeklarjeal;!

Music: Bite To Break Skin - Senses Fail

I scab things off Del because she scabs things off me. but in reality I really do scab more things off her. clothes, cd's, stationary, toys. scabby scab, del del. :)

Were you a planned baby?
I think I was. I was meant to be a boy, too.
Yes, how disappointing. 'oh no, it's not a boy, we'll have to dump it on the streets.'

Were you the first?
no. but life would be so much easier if I was. but then again there are some benefits. *cackle* I do get my way, because I'm ze baby. :)

Who was present at your birth?
uh, my mum.

Were your parents married when you were born?
Yuh huh.

What is your birthdate?
Day after Australia day.
and also the day when Auschwitz was liberated in 1945, at exactly 3:40 pm.
Yes, January 27.
wahaha...

Part 2: The Family

Are your parents married or divorced?
married.

An only child?
I wish?

If you have siblings are you oldest,middle,or youngest?
Youngest, ugly duckling.
And of course, the oldest always inherit the perfectness.
Why can't I have good skin too, mummy.

Which parent to do you get along with the most?
My daddy, usually. because I spend too much time with my mum.
And when you know someone as well as your mum, and they know you even better than yourself, it does get annoying.

What do you fight about?
I fight with Del the most. She always yells at me for doing the most simple things.
So basically, stay out of her way, don't go in her room, don't step on anything, don't touch anything, don't even stare at anything. gahh, just be invisible and there you have it. no fights. voila. and always wear safety gear when you're rollerblading so that you ensure the whole geeky, beginner look. sexy, no?

Do you have step parents?
no.

Part 3: The Friends

Do you have a best friend?
I have imaginary friends? they're cool.
and I don't really like telling people I have one best friend, because my other friends will be like all AHHH ohmygod I thought YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND! you traitor! and then we'll have an whole argument and then we won't even be friends anymore. So you know. you're all my bestest friends. just don't fight, okay? :)

What do you like to do when you are together?
talk, giggle, jump on trampolines. Depends where we are, actually. Leap frog?

Do you share the same interests?
these questions suck.
In general, yes. I guess. although I find having different intrests more uh, interesting and controversial.

Which friend can you tell everything to?
I keep secrets incredibly well and I'm not very willing to share them even if you're someone who I'm usually really close to. So basically, no one. AHAHAHa.. ...

Part 4: Your Personality

How high/low is your self esteem on a scale of 1 - 10
Lots of the times it's quite low. let's say, 0.5
Self esteem is what we learn in health.

Do you get depressed about things easily?
yes, depends what it is.
but ususally I get stressed over it.

Are you happy?
right now? not really.
youtube annoys the fuck out of me. *garrhg*
*sharpens claws*

Do you live life to the fullest?
"depends on how you define "fullest"
coz i just think no matter what you do..
you can always think of something that you could've done
that woulda been more fulfilling.. " - The wise adela.

Part 5: Appearance

Are you comfortable with the way you look?
sometimes. but most times, not really.
I told you self esteem was low.

Describe your hair?
black. with supposed to be purple hair dye since year 6 that didn't really ever wash out. most of its grown out. so, yup. basically like del's, but fatter, stumpier, and shorter.

How do you dress?
black clothes are my specialty, but there's the occasional overly bright orange tshirt. and I have way too many pink clothes that I haven't worn. they're just in my closet because of the colour co-ordination.

Part 6: The Past

Were you a strange child?
were? yes. according to many, many, many. many people.
But the teachers think I'm fairly normal except for the slight vampire obsession.

Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?
Being dropped on the head a couple of times when I was little?
no, uhmm. Fluffamuff? RIP. that was probably one of the worst things.

Part 7: The Future

What is your ambition?
'ambition makes you look pretty ugly' - radiohead. (I always say that when I hear the word 'ambition')
hehe. humm, I don't know. I'm not very ambitious.
hm. be fluent in japanese. that'd be cool.
no actually. go to japan.

Are you scared of growing older?
agh. not really. but it's kinda fun being little. because last night I teased the hell out of someone who was on msn. He was 22. BAHAHAHAH. so you know. 'enough with that. I know I'm old.' HAAH.. but I guess it'll be my turn soon enough.

Do you want to get married?
If you have the same fascination for Japanese or vampires as me, I think we should get married. We can elope at the bottom of the ocean and wear birthday suits down the aisle. I have this desire to propose to every single person who share the same interests/music taste as me. I'll start laughing insanely, that usually means I like you a lot.

Do you want kids?
probably. but I must admit sometimes kids are annoying.

If so, How many?
bleghhhhhhh. I don't knowwwwwwww
4523.

Part 8: The Outdoors

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
Indoors. who wants to be outside with bugs eating you alive.
and in the blazing sun where harmful UV rays are attacking your skin.
As you see I don't have a great relationship with the sun.
why did you have to come so close to the earth.. and stuff?!
I prefer inside, thank you very much.
Unless it's snowing outisde, I ain't going out there.

Favorite Season?
December in holland.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I love snow.

Do you like walking in the rain?
Yes, as long as I'm not carrying school books, or anything important, I'll run around like a crazy maniac trying to get wet. but the sound of rain drives me insane. How can people claim it's soothing?! All I want to do is find Mother Nature and shove a cactus up her butt. Maybe THAT might be the 'soothing' definition people look for. *grumble*

Part 9: Food

Are you a vegetarian?
No, but most of the time dead animal carcasses don't appeal to me.
I refuse to eat duck, and fish. I'm sure I've told you all that story.

What is your favourite food?
I like food. yup.
uhm. lots of food. I don't really have a favourite.
But sushi is oishii.

What food makes you want to gag?
The food I refuse to eat.
and tomatoes. eegugfaea.

What is your favorite restaurant?
Don't really have one.
Oh. I like sushi places. ehhe. KAITENNNNNN

Are you a fussy eater?
I'd say so. yesssss. iamiamiam.

Part 10: Relationships and Love

Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?
I skip this question. hah.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
and this one too.

Part 11: Experiences

What was one of your greatest experiences?
I'd say going to Japan but I haven't been there yet.
umm. yeah. travelling, usually is very experience-ful. :)

What was one of the worst?
I agree. plenty. hum. I skip this question tooooooooo.

Have you ever done druggs?
nuh. besides medical drugs.
Oh! there was this one time we found 'heroin' tablets in the locker rooms, and I kept licking the tablet until Janjira or Isabelle threw it into the garden.

Have you ever thought you were going to die?
I think about dying, but haven't really been close to it.

Part 12: Favorites

What is your favorite color?
grey. black (i know, it's a shade, not a colour.) a certain green that kind of looks like this. and, pale pink. like throw up kind of pink.

What is your all time favorite TV Show?
B-U-F-F-Y!!!!!!!!!!
And Angel. WOOOOOOOOOOOO.
But I'm more of a Buffy person.. ;D

What is your favorite sport?
I like swimming, but not the kind of swim-10-laps-for-warm-up kind of swimming.

What is your favorite sport (to watch)?
Ice skating, and soccer. :)

What are your favorite animals?
Anything cute and doesn't bite. o_O

What is your favorite thing to do?
Yes, well besides live, miss smarty pants,
hum. ice skate, rollerblade, look for new kanji, download new music, open tissue boxes, read Jodi Picoult books, fill in these kind of things on my blog, annoy people who think I've got some kind of brain damage, play air guitar, draw (fartwork), make weird things on photoshop, look through photos, listen to my ipod until I fall asleep, and climb up three flights of stairs just to get to japanese.

xx Lina
'why won't you die? your blood in mine, we'll be fine..'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home