Monday, November 6

.psycho. groupe. cocaine. crazy.

is that enough of an update?

no.
okay, tick tick.
Sick of it all, relating to Faith, and the Distillers.
but mostly The Distillers because that's what I'm listening to.
The music's fast, it's like they're rushing to get the song over with.
Murder murder a ripe blood stain
Pulled the fucking trigger cause I'm sick of it all
Murder murder a ripe fucking hate
Pulled the fucking trigger cause I'm sick of it all."

whoa, hardcore, Lilli.

no, anyway. Heather Lamont's gone past. I won't rant about it too much. I didn't find it particularly interesting. [ufuu.]

School's almost over in a couple of weeks.
I'm on camp next week. It's going to be exciting to be with people I don't know that well, and perhaps sleep in a dorm with them. (maybe even share a tent, with my atrocious snoring O_O) no, not really.
Just no mozzie bites and skin disease/infections and I'll be fine. :)

There's only a certain amount of paragraphs I can type and then I start wondering off aimlessly and end up staring at the screen for hours.
so, farewell + sayoonara. :)

xx Lina
'I hope you're as happy as your pretending.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home