I thought only crazy noobs did these.
But people who are bored and have a lot of time also do them. :)
[me]
FAVOURITE
Colour: Black, Grey, Pale Pink. (Is it a sin to like pink?)
Band: Look to the left. :)
Video game: eesh.. Donkey Kong? lol.
Movie: A lot. But right now I'm thinking Monty Python's Holy Grail.
Book: blah.. The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. It's the best book I've read recently.
Food: Sushi <3
Game on a cell phone: SNAKE! my phone doesn't have it though. :( I have car racing, which is pretty cool. But I'm good at snake. :P
CD: My Blindside Album. and Guns n roses. oh. Lots of CD's.
Animal: gah. anything cute and doesn't bite.
Comic book: I don't read comics.
Cereal: Rice Bubbles!
Cartoon: I don't really like cartoons. But Stewie is funny. and Fruits Basket it cool.
DO YOU
Play an instrument?: Yep. Piano & Guitar & Guitar
Watch TV more than 60 hours a week?: How many hours in a week?
Have a job?: nup. well. Grasshopper. not officially though.
Have a cell phone?: yah.
Like to play sports?: I'm not very good at it. I think Janjira would agree. I'm good at skating though. is that a sport? :D
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: nuh uh.
Have a crush on someone?: *snort* hah.
Live somewhere NOT in the united states?: Australia...? ;_;
Have more than 5 TVs in your house?: nop. Youtube is my TV, mainly.
Have any special talents/skills?: none. zilch. zero. non existent.
Exercise daily?: um. I guess not daily.
CAN YOU
Sing the alphabet backwards?: Haven't tried yet.
Stand on your tip toes without wearing shoes?: And fall over? Yup *nods*
Speak any other languages?: Not very fluently, but I like Japanese the most.
Go a day without food?: Don't think so. I'd get hungry and start complaining.
Remember your dreams: yes. very well. Did I mention the vampires?
Read music, not just tabs?: I can read music.. but what are tabs? o_o
Roll your tongue?: no! If it's genetic, then why can my sister and my mum do it and I can't? no fair! :(
Eat a whole pizza?: Not at once o_O
HAVE YOU EVER
Won something in the lottery?: No
Snuck out of the house?: Don't think so.
Lied to get out of trouble?: yes. :$
Had a computer crash?: gah. yes.
Gotten lost in your city?: Yes... :$
Seen a shooting star?: yes.
Been to any other countries?: Yup
Had a serious surgery?: Is getting your wisdom teeth out serious? it was quite painful.
Stolen something important to someone else?: I didn't think it was important until they cried. I gave it back though. O:)
Solved a rubiks cube?: Nah...I'm impatient.
Gone out in public in your pajamas?: Yep
Cried over a girl?: I cry over everything.
Cried over a boy?: yes yes yes. I cry over everything.
Kissed a random stranger?: no. You never know if they could pass you a disease.
Hugged a random stranger?: yes. But hug trees. they have less issues.
Been in a fist fight?: what's a fist fight? o_o
Been arrested?: No
Done drugs?: haha.. no. Except that one time. What was that. I think it was a heroin tablet. those painkiller things. ja. that's not counted though, is it?
Had alcohol?: yes.
Laughed and had milk come out of your nose?: I almost choked and died. Don't drink and laugh.
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?: yes. tis fun, ja?
Sneaked into the opposite sex's bathroom?: It wasn't sneaking. I didn't read the sign and I came out and there were all these men. gah. embaressing.
Gone to school only to find you had the day off because of a holiday/etc: Nope.
Swore at your parents?: not AT them. well. Just in my head. :$
Kicked a guy where it hurts?: I threw a dictionary there. he cried.
Been to a casino?: ja.
Ran over an animal and killed it?: an ant? and maybe a bee. I remember the funeral.
Broken a bone?: nope :D but I think my leg is broken. Hurts a lot.
Gotten stitches?: I should've gotten stiches that time for my wrist. but in the end it heald.
Had a water balloon fight in winter?: Yeah. I think so. I remember throwing tampons at the boys. lolol.
Made homemade muffins?: yep.
Bitten someone?: My sister.
Been to disneyland/disneyworld?: ja.
Burped in someone’s face?: ja.
I...
Am: picking my nose. no, not really. just wanted to write something since I can't think of anything. I am sitting on my bed. there.
Want: a hug.
Need: to do homework.
Love: A lot of things.
Hate: A lot of things.
Feel: "I think I have eyeball cancer"
Did: sleep on the floor last night.
Miss: running around like crazy.
Am annoyed by: slow computers.
Would rather: Sleep on the floor instead of the bed
Am tired of: ?
Will always: <3 Buffy & Angel
MISCELLANEOUS
What is your favourite genre of music?: Depends on how you categorise it. But anything with a bit of yelling and heavy metal will do it.
What time is it now?: 9:28pm
How much money do you have right now?: right now? like now? none. O_O
Are you hungry right now?: Nup. I had heaps of skittles before.
What are you doing right now?: Doing this quiz. and Listening to 'War All The Time'
Do you like parades?: parades? Only if I'm in them. but mainly no. it's too happy.
Do you like the moon?: I guess so. I've never really hated it. so there. I love you moon.
What are you going to do when you're done with this?: Get ready for work ><
If you could have any magical power what would it be?: I already have the magic power of creating something disastorous like Blaze *shoots self*
WHAT COMES TO MIND WITH THE WORD
High: *points upwards*
Lonely: birds.
Pen: ink.
Flower: sneeze.
Window: shattered glass.
Psycho: flowers.
Brain freeze: mental illness.
Strange: Salad fingers
Sassy: "I think I've got eyeball cancer"
Suffering: poverty-struck countries.
Art: Red hair. Mrs Dilkes.
WOULD YOU EVER
Sky dive?: Maybe.
Run away?: ? eh.
Curse at a teacher?: If I go crazy.. perhaps.
Not take a shower for a week?: That's how camp will be.
Ask someone out?: meh.
Unscrew your cellphone to see what's inside?: smashing it open is easier.
Lie to someone to make them think better of you?: Not really
Visit a foreign country for more than a month?: Sure do. Please Japan please please please please.
Go scuba diving?: Is that the same as snorkling? Maybe. I'm a bit scared of deep open waters.
Write a book?: no.
Assemble a computer?: It looks easier than it is. But nah. I'm not too keen at assembling stuff.
Have a long-distance relationship?: You can't hug each other.
Marry someone you don't know?: It'd be exciting. but no.
LAST QUESTIONS
What kind of computer do you have?: Right now I'm on a laptop.
What grade/level of studies are you in?: eh? 3's and 4's :$
Do you like to throw popcorn at people in the movies?: Don't know. I've never really tried. I guess it'd be like throwing peanuts. so yes. :)
Who else should take this quiz?: Whoever wants to. :/
But people who are bored and have a lot of time also do them. :)
[me]
FAVOURITE
Colour: Black, Grey, Pale Pink. (Is it a sin to like pink?)
Band: Look to the left. :)
Video game: eesh.. Donkey Kong? lol.
Movie: A lot. But right now I'm thinking Monty Python's Holy Grail.
Book: blah.. The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. It's the best book I've read recently.
Food: Sushi <3
Game on a cell phone: SNAKE! my phone doesn't have it though. :( I have car racing, which is pretty cool. But I'm good at snake. :P
CD: My Blindside Album. and Guns n roses. oh. Lots of CD's.
Animal: gah. anything cute and doesn't bite.
Comic book: I don't read comics.
Cereal: Rice Bubbles!
Cartoon: I don't really like cartoons. But Stewie is funny. and Fruits Basket it cool.
DO YOU
Play an instrument?: Yep. Piano & Guitar & Guitar
Watch TV more than 60 hours a week?: How many hours in a week?
Have a job?: nup. well. Grasshopper. not officially though.
Have a cell phone?: yah.
Like to play sports?: I'm not very good at it. I think Janjira would agree. I'm good at skating though. is that a sport? :D
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: nuh uh.
Have a crush on someone?: *snort* hah.
Live somewhere NOT in the united states?: Australia...? ;_;
Have more than 5 TVs in your house?: nop. Youtube is my TV, mainly.
Have any special talents/skills?: none. zilch. zero. non existent.
Exercise daily?: um. I guess not daily.
CAN YOU
Sing the alphabet backwards?: Haven't tried yet.
Stand on your tip toes without wearing shoes?: And fall over? Yup *nods*
Speak any other languages?: Not very fluently, but I like Japanese the most.
Go a day without food?: Don't think so. I'd get hungry and start complaining.
Remember your dreams: yes. very well. Did I mention the vampires?
Read music, not just tabs?: I can read music.. but what are tabs? o_o
Roll your tongue?: no! If it's genetic, then why can my sister and my mum do it and I can't? no fair! :(
Eat a whole pizza?: Not at once o_O
HAVE YOU EVER
Won something in the lottery?: No
Snuck out of the house?: Don't think so.
Lied to get out of trouble?: yes. :$
Had a computer crash?: gah. yes.
Gotten lost in your city?: Yes... :$
Seen a shooting star?: yes.
Been to any other countries?: Yup
Had a serious surgery?: Is getting your wisdom teeth out serious? it was quite painful.
Stolen something important to someone else?: I didn't think it was important until they cried. I gave it back though. O:)
Solved a rubiks cube?: Nah...I'm impatient.
Gone out in public in your pajamas?: Yep
Cried over a girl?: I cry over everything.
Cried over a boy?: yes yes yes. I cry over everything.
Kissed a random stranger?: no. You never know if they could pass you a disease.
Hugged a random stranger?: yes. But hug trees. they have less issues.
Been in a fist fight?: what's a fist fight? o_o
Been arrested?: No
Done drugs?: haha.. no. Except that one time. What was that. I think it was a heroin tablet. those painkiller things. ja. that's not counted though, is it?
Had alcohol?: yes.
Laughed and had milk come out of your nose?: I almost choked and died. Don't drink and laugh.
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?: yes. tis fun, ja?
Sneaked into the opposite sex's bathroom?: It wasn't sneaking. I didn't read the sign and I came out and there were all these men. gah. embaressing.
Gone to school only to find you had the day off because of a holiday/etc: Nope.
Swore at your parents?: not AT them. well. Just in my head. :$
Kicked a guy where it hurts?: I threw a dictionary there. he cried.
Been to a casino?: ja.
Ran over an animal and killed it?: an ant? and maybe a bee. I remember the funeral.
Broken a bone?: nope :D but I think my leg is broken. Hurts a lot.
Gotten stitches?: I should've gotten stiches that time for my wrist. but in the end it heald.
Had a water balloon fight in winter?: Yeah. I think so. I remember throwing tampons at the boys. lolol.
Made homemade muffins?: yep.
Bitten someone?: My sister.
Been to disneyland/disneyworld?: ja.
Burped in someone’s face?: ja.
I...
Am: picking my nose. no, not really. just wanted to write something since I can't think of anything. I am sitting on my bed. there.
Want: a hug.
Need: to do homework.
Love: A lot of things.
Hate: A lot of things.
Feel: "I think I have eyeball cancer"
Did: sleep on the floor last night.
Miss: running around like crazy.
Am annoyed by: slow computers.
Would rather: Sleep on the floor instead of the bed
Am tired of: ?
Will always: <3 Buffy & Angel
MISCELLANEOUS
What is your favourite genre of music?: Depends on how you categorise it. But anything with a bit of yelling and heavy metal will do it.
What time is it now?: 9:28pm
How much money do you have right now?: right now? like now? none. O_O
Are you hungry right now?: Nup. I had heaps of skittles before.
What are you doing right now?: Doing this quiz. and Listening to 'War All The Time'
Do you like parades?: parades? Only if I'm in them. but mainly no. it's too happy.
Do you like the moon?: I guess so. I've never really hated it. so there. I love you moon.
What are you going to do when you're done with this?: Get ready for work ><
If you could have any magical power what would it be?: I already have the magic power of creating something disastorous like Blaze *shoots self*
WHAT COMES TO MIND WITH THE WORD
High: *points upwards*
Lonely: birds.
Pen: ink.
Flower: sneeze.
Window: shattered glass.
Psycho: flowers.
Brain freeze: mental illness.
Strange: Salad fingers
Sassy: "I think I've got eyeball cancer"
Suffering: poverty-struck countries.
Art: Red hair. Mrs Dilkes.
WOULD YOU EVER
Sky dive?: Maybe.
Run away?: ? eh.
Curse at a teacher?: If I go crazy.. perhaps.
Not take a shower for a week?: That's how camp will be.
Ask someone out?: meh.
Unscrew your cellphone to see what's inside?: smashing it open is easier.
Lie to someone to make them think better of you?: Not really
Visit a foreign country for more than a month?: Sure do. Please Japan please please please please.
Go scuba diving?: Is that the same as snorkling? Maybe. I'm a bit scared of deep open waters.
Write a book?: no.
Assemble a computer?: It looks easier than it is. But nah. I'm not too keen at assembling stuff.
Have a long-distance relationship?: You can't hug each other.
Marry someone you don't know?: It'd be exciting. but no.
LAST QUESTIONS
What kind of computer do you have?: Right now I'm on a laptop.
What grade/level of studies are you in?: eh? 3's and 4's :$
Do you like to throw popcorn at people in the movies?: Don't know. I've never really tried. I guess it'd be like throwing peanuts. so yes. :)
Who else should take this quiz?: Whoever wants to. :/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home