Feeling: Laughy.
Music: Fear Of The Dark - Cradle Of Filth
Boring saturday afternoons.
All I can hear is a high pitched vacuuming sound. it's piercing my ears. Attempts to turn up my music hasn't worked. I can still hear this stupid noise. 'iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' its like when you leave the computer on for too long and it starts to go 'iiiiiiiiiiiiii' I need ear plugs. >.<
Maybe it's my brain.
I know I'm not supposed to read your blog Del. But I know you read mine? :D OKAYYYY! just reading your recent posts. SAY SAY SAY! I think you could be a writer! you're poetic. Your posts; even though the sentences are a little deformed, and all end with '...' I think that your words are very.. interesting. I've never heard someone use 'teetering' in a sentence before. yes. you go sister. :)
On a completely irrelevant note, my eye hurts. :(
in and out.
well. I've been in for a while. so in in in in and out.
Salut.
xx Lina
'My secret is fatally gorgeous
I'd die for you..'
Music: Fear Of The Dark - Cradle Of Filth
Boring saturday afternoons.
All I can hear is a high pitched vacuuming sound. it's piercing my ears. Attempts to turn up my music hasn't worked. I can still hear this stupid noise. 'iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' its like when you leave the computer on for too long and it starts to go 'iiiiiiiiiiiiii' I need ear plugs. >.<
Maybe it's my brain.
I know I'm not supposed to read your blog Del. But I know you read mine? :D OKAYYYY! just reading your recent posts. SAY SAY SAY! I think you could be a writer! you're poetic. Your posts; even though the sentences are a little deformed, and all end with '...' I think that your words are very.. interesting. I've never heard someone use 'teetering' in a sentence before. yes. you go sister. :)
On a completely irrelevant note, my eye hurts. :(
in and out.
well. I've been in for a while. so in in in in and out.
Salut.
xx Lina
'My secret is fatally gorgeous
I'd die for you..'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home