Feeling: bored.
Music: The Tide - The Spill Canvas
This is a boredom post.
la la la.
Everyone's got turtles on their MSN names. o_O
I suppose the turtle is the closest you can get to a crocodile, the second closest being the snail , which is not close at all.
Yes. RIP Steve Irwin.
anywayy.
I have a science test tomorrow, in which I really should be studying.
But I did that yesterday.
The only thing I keep forgetting is Echinoderms
ah well.
xx Lina
'I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!'

Music: The Tide - The Spill Canvas
This is a boredom post.
la la la.
Everyone's got turtles on their MSN names. o_O
I suppose the turtle is the closest you can get to a crocodile, the second closest being the snail , which is not close at all.
Yes. RIP Steve Irwin.
anywayy.
I have a science test tomorrow, in which I really should be studying.
But I did that yesterday.
The only thing I keep forgetting is Echinoderms
ah well.
xx Lina
'I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home