Feeling: Bored, bored, bored.
Music: Saying Sorry - Hawthorne Heights
I really should do something more productive
than sitting here and playing solitare.
Today was super
Although the weather was a bit sucky, the daywas is good.
Japanese always brightens my day. I think I should have it everyday.
nihongo ga daisuki desu. (Did I mention I wanted to go to Japan as well?)
Ja. so. I'm out here in the restaurant, and it's freezing cold.
(This bit's for Del; I have discovered that Andrew likes System Of A Down too!
he owns 'EVERY FUCKING ALBUM' :])
I've been here for 3 hours, and I've finished my homework, eaten,
listened to music, and typed out lyrics.
What else should I doooooooooo.. o_o
la la la.
Johi's coming over in a couple of weeks.
a smile of joy arrives in me
People are passing by.
I must flee.
xx Lina
'I confess, I messed up.
Dropping "I'm sorry's" like you're still around..'
Music: Saying Sorry - Hawthorne Heights
I really should do something more productive
than sitting here and playing solitare.
Today was super
Although the weather was a bit sucky, the day
Japanese always brightens my day. I think I should have it everyday.
nihongo ga daisuki desu. (Did I mention I wanted to go to Japan as well?)
Ja. so. I'm out here in the restaurant, and it's freezing cold.
(This bit's for Del; I have discovered that Andrew likes System Of A Down too!
he owns 'EVERY FUCKING ALBUM' :])
I've been here for 3 hours, and I've finished my homework, eaten,
listened to music, and typed out lyrics.
What else should I doooooooooo.. o_o
la la la.
Johi's coming over in a couple of weeks.
a smile of joy arrives in me
People are passing by.
I must flee.
xx Lina
'I confess, I messed up.
Dropping "I'm sorry's" like you're still around..'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home