Monday, August 14

Mood: weird. (mwahaha)

Music: WHAT IS THIS MUSIC?!?! oh yes, that's right. Don't Fear The Reaper by HIM<333. Who the hell is that female voice?! Why is she there? eh. Only Kura would understand. *whimpers*

haha.
Breathe in for luck.
Breathe in so deep.
yeah, I love this song o_O
Different one from that one though.
blah blah blah blab blab blab.

This morning I had Visual Arts.
My fishy didn't turn out too good, but better than some people's (mwahahahha) no, sorry. That was mean.
It was ok.
I did work with some other people
it was kind of weird, I felt like I had to be kind of fake around them.
Just can't really be myself.

crap what am I talking about. o_o

Ok. Umm, English was painful.

I realise that if you're not in the same class as me you'll probably find my posts very, very boring, ranting on about weird classes etc.
blah. sorry. (THIS IS FOR YOU, OTHER-SIDE-OF-THE-COUNTRY-FRIENDS. YES, YOU. I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH.)

ok. something more general.
hum. I found this Ambi Pur room perfume. It's like.. perfume, but for a room. hahaha. yeah, so I've been making my room smell all nice, although I get minor sneezing attacks after. I'm in my room right now, on my bed. Oh how I hate love laptops.

Okay, since I'm here I'll list what's on my desk because it's a big mess and needs to be tidied up. o_o
~ Magazines
~ Tissue Boxes (I have a tendancy to write lyrics on them with texta and then I can't throw them out because they're so pretty. so, technically, Empty Tissue Boxes)
~ CD's (Switchfoot, Guns n Roses)
~ Stickers (I have a collection :))
~ MLC waterbottle (From orientation day)
~ DermaVeen
~ My computer O_O
~ A dead flower
~ A mouldy flower from my mum (I should really take this out)
~ Stationary.
~ My diary.
~ A torch (whaaaaaaaat o_O;)

Yes, and a lot of other bizzare things.
Haha. it's 5 o'clock.
Buh bye.

xx Lina
'Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive..'

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have two places for people to comment...
Why not one?

6:01 PM  
Blogger alina said...

I have 3, damnit. -.-

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3?
Oh.
Now you really look desperate for comments...

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home