Wednesday, August 23

Mood: waiting. o_O

Music: I am listening to my freshly-downloaded; Bleeds No More - Atreyu. (I hope you've memorised it Janjira)

While I'm waiting for my slow, unlimited internet to download my songs..
I'll write a list of 'Places you'd like to visit' (This it out of my 'DO IT LATER' - diary for the Creative Procrastinator)

  • 1. Japan - I even dreamt about it. Since I'm kind of under age to go by myself, I can annoy my family by saying; 'I want to go to Japan' all the time. Maybe when I'm 18 they'll get the point. (Even though there's an exchange at school, I'd like to go with my family ^^ and say 'Konnichiwa' to everyone.)

  • 2. Antarctica - I want to swim with chase the penguins. haha. :)

  • 3. Egypt - Particularly Tutankhamen's tomb. I think me and Bianca deserve to go together O:)

  • 4. The other side of Australia - maybe even Uluru! but it's all just desert. Melbourne, Sydney. Maybe it is different from here.

  • 5. Dubai - Sounds like an interesting place from what I've heard.
    'it's desert' ok. O_O

  • 6. Africa - Explore the complex ecosystems and the exotic grassland biome.. or was it Savanna? Too much S+E for me.

  • 7. Italy - I would've spent more time there to explore but we had to make it back in time to go back home, ja. Maybe in one of the old cities. :)

    Seven, how pathetic. Anyway, I'm sure I could think of more places to visit. OH WAIT;

  • 8. MARS - maybe one day me and Janjira will look down on earth and cackle of the sight of it exploding. maybe.

    My head hurts from thinking.
    I haven't done all my homework and I need to re-watch the Rabbit Proof Fence.
    Tomorrow is Thursday.
    Long weekend, and I don't have any plans.
    Oh. might be going to Koorong on Friday too. :)
    yay.

    xx Lina
    'My heart bleeds no more; now, it's been turned to stone..'


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home