Wednesday, August 9


Mood: V. Happy, but pissed off from all the HTML editing.

Music: War All The Time - Thursday

You see that cake.
You see that cake and that card.
Adeline made them, haha. :)
(The cake says 'FAB LINA')
Thanks for brightening my day, Adeline.
I shared the cake at lunchtime to some people, which was fun.
But then suddenly I had all these new friends, gosh I wonder where they came from.
Today was pretty fun, I had tanoshii subjects and a awesome lunch.
I had Japanese + Home Ec = <3

Haha.
I was in a good mood until all the HTML made me frustrated.
okay..
Hum..
In S&E we learnt about ecosystems.
I finished my worksheet so I sat in the corner (corner corner) and cut small green pieces of paper.
And I have a maths test tomorrow. Maths test.
HAHAHA I HAVE JAPANESE TOMORROW TOOOOOOO.
bleh, tomorrow's not too bad but I've got theatre arts.
I don't like it as much anymore because we're doing speech and stuff. I hate speaking. out loud, speaking.

blahblahblajfldafrejal;rjeaw.

xx Lina
'The bird's dead, Dru. You left it in a cage, and you didn't feed it, and now it's all dead, just like the last one.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home