Friday, August 11

Mood: tired, lonely. (pissed because I can't get my English homework right)

Music: iPod ran out of batteries.

Quick post.
I finished my Science poster.
Oh the wonders of the human embryo.
I'm still meant to do my English work right now, but it's really hard because I can't concerntrate and the questions are stupid.
Today at lunch there was a Kendo demonstration
Kubota sensei was fighting, but it was kind of funny because they were making weird noises. I tried not to laugh.
It's language week and tomorrow's Japanese day.
yes.
I made my little plate thing in art.
really proud of it. I might've made something nice in art for once.
yay.
ok. I might as well do a little shoutout to everyone while I feel like it.

Janjira: Get well soon, don't cough on me, live strong.
Isabelle: Author, (year) NameOfBook, Publisher, place. That's for a book reference.
Faith: Can I have the letter, please?
Albie: "Where-o-where-o where is Albie?" (mept)
Johi: I miss you <3
Del: I want to watch Fruits Basket, please.
Panda:(If you read this) hello from Perth. *hug*
Emme: I hope you're not in too much pain.
John: I know you secretly read my blog.
Unknown Others: hello, aliens.

lonely blog.
Youth Surge tomorrow night.

xx Lina
'I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it..'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home