Saturday, August 12

Mood: "surge of youthfulness"

Music: some song by Wolfmother on MTV. I think they're very alike to Guns 'n' Roses. and of course, Guns 'n' Roses is better because I have their 'Appetite for Desctruction' album, which is fabulous-o.

Yes, just got back from Youth Surge.
Isabelle and I were the only ones from DYG there because everyone else had gone to Fame It was pretty fun, lots of amusement.
I'll try put a picture if I find one.

Also, Janjira said she 'liked' reading about my life.
So yes Janjira, this post will be dedicated to you, my darling.

I don't even remember what subjects I had at school today.
First period.. maths? maths? maths was the same with the occasional stealing of pens from people because I lost my pencil case.
Same with English. didn't hand in my comprehension. (crap crap crap crap)

Okay, my parents kicked me off the bed, in which I've got to sit on the floor with the laptop. it's a bit uncomfortable so I'll go to sleepies now and finish this post for Janjira tomorrow.
Oyasuminasai.

xx Lina
"I got a gun the other day from Sako's,
It's cute, small, fits right in my pocket.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home