Thursday, August 3

Mood: snail hunting.

Music: Vampire Heart - HIM

I did some quizzes. woosh.
"Love or hate labels and stereotypes, they exist. So why not make fun of them! If you don't get the joke, then that says something about your sense of humor, or the lack of one."
That's true, but I don't exactly like being labelled. I still like doing these quizzes though. wooooooooooooooooo.

I am 70% Metal Head.
Metal Head!
You rock just as hard as the rest of the thrash set, except when no ones looking you like to get down with a little "More than a Feeling."


I am 78% Emo.
Emo! ..Wah!
Holy gee whilikers... You am as emo as it gets... You will try to cheer the heck up and stop wiping my nose on your sweater...


I am 66% Idiot.
Don't Think Right.
I am an idoit. Not as much as most. There are even people out there that annoy the hell out of me. What was I talking about?


xx Lina
I seem to hold this smile and pass it on to others, but the constant war of wonder continues to rage within me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home