Mood: I can't think of a word to describe it. sort of like.. 'meh'.. and grumble. mehgrumble.
Music: Some Third Day song. I can't bother to change it though. I don't particularly like it. bit too.. boppy.. I guess.
So far this long weekend, I've done lots of shopping. Oh yes.
Yesterday, I went to Koorong. It was interesting, just me, Adi and Narelle.
and toodyay (today) I went to supre. which was full on clothes shopping. o_o
My dad's mowing the lawn or something.
Loud brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring noises are ruining my music. o_o
anyway.
I'm boredies.
My bed smells nice.
smells like my mummy.
blue black and beautiful.
when something interesting happens, I'll update you.
(beep me when the apocolypse comes.)
xx Lina
'Silent my voice, I'e got no choice
All the world I've been before me passing by
You dont care about how I feel
I dont feel it any more..'
Music: Some Third Day song. I can't bother to change it though. I don't particularly like it. bit too.. boppy.. I guess.
So far this long weekend, I've done lots of shopping. Oh yes.
Yesterday, I went to Koorong. It was interesting, just me, Adi and Narelle.
and toodyay (today) I went to supre. which was full on clothes shopping. o_o
My dad's mowing the lawn or something.
Loud brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring noises are ruining my music. o_o
anyway.
I'm boredies.
My bed smells nice.
smells like my mummy.
when something interesting happens, I'll update you.
(beep me when the apocolypse comes.)
xx Lina
'Silent my voice, I'e got no choice
All the world I've been before me passing by
You dont care about how I feel
I dont feel it any more..'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home