Feeling: full.
Music: Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold
Okay, as I review my day from Janjira's blog
it was pretty hectic.
I'm feeeliing much better today, and day 7's are pretty good :))))
In S+E we went to the foreshore, beachside, river thingy and I saved 4 jellyfish from an almost death experience. It was funny until I fell..
I wasn't trying to revive them. I'm sure they were alive.. :(
Choir photos and I have to get to school by 8.
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
blah blah blah.
Ok. I'm going to watch NCIS now ^^
YAY
Someone died.
xx Lina
'Nothing hurts my world,
just affects the ones around me.
When sin's deep in my blood,
you'll be the one to fall..'
Music: Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold
Okay, as I review my day from Janjira's blog
it was pretty hectic.
I'm feeeliing much better today, and day 7's are pretty good :))))
In S+E we went to the foreshore, beachside, river thingy and I saved 4 jellyfish from an almost death experience. It was funny until I fell..
I wasn't trying to revive them. I'm sure they were alive.. :(
Choir photos and I have to get to school by 8.
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
blah blah blah.
Ok. I'm going to watch NCIS now ^^
YAY
Someone died.
xx Lina
'Nothing hurts my world,
just affects the ones around me.
When sin's deep in my blood,
you'll be the one to fall..'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home