Friday, July 7

Mood: Semi happy chappy.

Music: Bleeding Mascara - Atreyu

I'm eating an Unclue Toby's Yoghurt Topps - Mango and Passionfruit
and it tastes really good.
I never thought I'd like muesli bars.
I was more of the honey sandwich type.

Anyway. Last day of school tomorrow.
And yes, I love tomorrow.
Health, English, Science, Sose, Japanese = <3
lol. I love tomorrow.
I love day 7's.
I love day 7's.

So today I had a normal day.
Didn't get my proper lunch though.
Janjira gave me her potato salad.
It had onions in it.
and eggs.

Ms Ozich is leaving tomorrow.
We're actually going to do something fun for 3 of the 5 periods tomorrow.
Actually, science isn't too bad.
TOMORROW IS THE BEST DAY EVER..
And we're having tute at the end of the day. how cool.
And Albie's coming over in the afternoon.
wow I love tomorrow.

xx Lina
Cherishing tomorrow.
I love day 7's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home