Sunday, July 30

Mood: eee's and ooo's.

Music: Dissolve and Decay - Hawthorne Heights

hehe.
no wait, let me do that again.
HEHE.

Okay, today's been good, so far.
God spat on us again.
Although a few days without my sister around has definitely been lonely.
Raymond kicked a basketball at my face.
Ronald didn't come to class.
Shiah moved up a class.
Jemmy poked me.
I discussed my music with Kura.

Today's Saturday.
That must mean yesterday was Friday.
Friday. assembly. awards. congratulations smart people. boo me. lol.
I guess I'm just not one of those award-winning people.
More of the just certificate that says:
'for obsessive compulsive behaviour' (Mr Hardy)

dear blog.
I <3 Isabelle.

Anyway, I think I'm going to study for my S+E assessment now.
It's on the Agrarian and Industrial revolution.
and I'm doomed.

xx Lina
'The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth

Suicide isn't so bad, give it a chance..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home