Tuesday, June 20

Mood: wheeeeeee. :)

Music: This Is Who We Are - Hawthorne Heights

Dear blog.
It rained today.
Thanks for the rain, God.
It really drenched my books, and wrinkled up my perfectly straight, flawless worksheets..
Anyway, today's been like a rollercoaster.
I was quite excited, had Japanese today.
But I didn't learn much except about Nensei and stuff.

Then I had Media.. I can't work with other people. I'd prefer working by myself.
Recess.. I owe Isabelle $3.90.

Maths; I had runny nose and Mrs Pinkerton refuses to have tissues in her classroom, so I had to run up and down the stairs to go to the toilet to get toilet paper.. -.-
Assembly was usual. Mrs Palmer was all "I'LL-KILL-YOU-IF-YOU-DON'T-WEAR-YOUR-UNIFORM-RIGHT!-YOU-GO-TO-A-LADIES-SCHOOL.-BE-PROUD-OF-YOUR-UNIFORM!!" sort of thing. *sigh*

For English we're doing Totems! .. at first I was like, great! I'll be a slug. or something. but I figured to do Phoenix. I didn't want to have a connection with real animals. I actually really wanted to do 'Vampire' as my totem as I have lots in common with one and I am quite the maniac.. But Ozich was like; 'NO, ALINA! I'm not letting you be a vampire!' etc etc. so yeah, no vampire for lina. I do actually share a much more common connection with vampires than phoenix's. damn, what the hell do I have in common with a mythical, superior bird?!.. *sigh*

I wonder if Phoenix's waddle..
maybe the amble. Like Panda does.

I don't know.

xx Lina

RIP Steph & Mr Yarham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home