Mood: :) Happy
Music: Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday
Haha, this is such happy music I think I'll just stay happy for the whole night.
I'm on MSN with Janjira
and we're doing WEBCAM! I haven't been on webcam with someone for ages, and it's so exciting lol.
She doesn't seem so enthused about it though. :)
Free dress tomorrow, and I've decided to go as a ghost. Ja, something white instead of black.
Panda's gone back to Melbourne, which is sad. I enjoyed the dinner last night. It was nice. :)
and DYG camp rocked. Although I kind of missed a quarter of it. :$
The Amazing G-Race was aweseome. <3
xx Lina
Music: Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday
Haha, this is such happy music I think I'll just stay happy for the whole night.
I'm on MSN with Janjira
and we're doing WEBCAM! I haven't been on webcam with someone for ages, and it's so exciting lol.
She doesn't seem so enthused about it though. :)
Free dress tomorrow, and I've decided to go as a ghost. Ja, something white instead of black.
Panda's gone back to Melbourne, which is sad. I enjoyed the dinner last night. It was nice. :)
and DYG camp rocked. Although I kind of missed a quarter of it. :$
The Amazing G-Race was aweseome. <3
xx Lina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home