Mood: Semi-happy-chappy.
Music: Nightrain - Guns N' Roses
Just came back from Youth Group.
I woke up really late this morning, Narelle came over and we decided to walk to Faith's house. umm, we talked about some things. It was nice. We walked to some supermarket, and went to DYG sometime after that with Freakabelle. It was fun this week. I laughed a lot because Bradley and Amanda were entirely soaked by the end of the night.
I hadn't laughed so much since Mr Hardy breakdanced.
Yet last night I hadn't cried so much since Graduation.
Meg would describe this as: "a rollercoaster of emotions"
Maybe.
Science test tomorrow.
Smallacomb pisses me off so much. argh.
:/
xx Lina
Music: Nightrain - Guns N' Roses
Just came back from Youth Group.
I woke up really late this morning, Narelle came over and we decided to walk to Faith's house. umm, we talked about some things. It was nice. We walked to some supermarket, and went to DYG sometime after that with Freakabelle. It was fun this week. I laughed a lot because Bradley and Amanda were entirely soaked by the end of the night.
I hadn't laughed so much since Mr Hardy breakdanced.
Yet last night I hadn't cried so much since Graduation.
Meg would describe this as: "a rollercoaster of emotions"
Maybe.
Science test tomorrow.
Smallacomb pisses me off so much. argh.
:/
xx Lina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home