Mood: confused and stuck in a pile of big elephant shit.
Music: Decembers - Hawthorne Heights
I've realised I haven't blogged for a long time.
Holidays just went by so quickly, and school's just started again.
Wow, Winter Uniforms. While I was very excited to return back to school, everyone one looked miserable and daggy. I had to fix almost everyone in my class and tutes' collar and tie.
If you read Faith's blog. We sound the complete opposite. I love winter uniform. :)
Anyway, school this term so far seem so depressing.
My teacher gave me homework. so I spent my holidays at home swollen and busy.
Just reading back on a few posts
I really want to change the blog skin. But I can't bother with the HTML, etc.
I'm trying to concertrate on my homework, although I should be doing it right now
But I feel like blogging. so it can wait a few minutes.
Faith's inspired me to re blog.
("Thanks girly!!! *high pitched giggle*")
Right now my life seems to be in a big mess.
while I'm "The chicken stuck in a big pile of elephant shit"
My science project is due tomorrow. *sigh*
Anyway, since this is my blog; I might as well explain my life in detail.
This morning I woke up at 8:45. IT'S A FUCKING SUNDAYYYYYYYY..
ok. so my mother woke me up, She told me we were going shopping.
so okay. yay. I got dressed and ready. and then she told me we weren't going.
So I just stayed in my normal clothes (I usually just wear pj's) for the rest of the day until like 2 pm. I went to the boarding house, to do the science thing with Meg.
Boarders have such fun, simple lives.
It seems easy for them, I guess.
By the time it was about 5 pm. I went to DYG. Saw everyone again. big hugs and stuff.
Did some fun bible study (yes, it is fun) 8-)
and now. I'm at home, I'm meant to really be doing homework and organising for school. but I can't do that right now.
I need to express my feelings and BLOG.
blog blog blog. I hate that word.
Sounds gooey.
wow. I love you Hawthorne Heights.
ok. Enough with blogging. I think people are getting angry
and bored of me. :) But that's ok. it's who I am.
I'll just go in the corner and grumble now.
Farewell lovelies.
xx Lina
PS; Thank you Faith. <3
Music: Decembers - Hawthorne Heights
I've realised I haven't blogged for a long time.
Holidays just went by so quickly, and school's just started again.
Wow, Winter Uniforms. While I was very excited to return back to school, everyone one looked miserable and daggy. I had to fix almost everyone in my class and tutes' collar and tie.
If you read Faith's blog. We sound the complete opposite. I love winter uniform. :)
Anyway, school this term so far seem so depressing.
My teacher gave me homework. so I spent my holidays at home swollen and busy.
Just reading back on a few posts
I really want to change the blog skin. But I can't bother with the HTML, etc.
I'm trying to concertrate on my homework, although I should be doing it right now
But I feel like blogging. so it can wait a few minutes.
Faith's inspired me to re blog.
("Thanks girly!!! *high pitched giggle*")
Right now my life seems to be in a big mess.
while I'm "The chicken stuck in a big pile of elephant shit"
My science project is due tomorrow. *sigh*
Anyway, since this is my blog; I might as well explain my life in detail.
This morning I woke up at 8:45. IT'S A FUCKING SUNDAYYYYYYYY..
ok. so my mother woke me up, She told me we were going shopping.
so okay. yay. I got dressed and ready. and then she told me we weren't going.
So I just stayed in my normal clothes (I usually just wear pj's) for the rest of the day until like 2 pm. I went to the boarding house, to do the science thing with Meg.
Boarders have such fun, simple lives.
It seems easy for them, I guess.
By the time it was about 5 pm. I went to DYG. Saw everyone again. big hugs and stuff.
Did some fun bible study (yes, it is fun) 8-)
and now. I'm at home, I'm meant to really be doing homework and organising for school. but I can't do that right now.
I need to express my feelings and BLOG.
blog blog blog. I hate that word.
Sounds gooey.
[You don't have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat]
[Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink]
[You don't have to cover up how you feel when your in love]
ok. Enough with blogging. I think people are getting angry
and bored of me. :) But that's ok. it's who I am.
I'll just go in the corner and grumble now.
Farewell lovelies.
xx Lina
PS; Thank you Faith. <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home