Saturday, May 20

Mood: bored but frustrated. updating piczo site. :)

Music: Te Amo.. I Hate You - I'll Nino

S E 7 E N people and things that make me Smile:


1) Peter
2) Friends
3) Snow
4) Photographs
5) Loud music
6) Someone else smiling at me
7)

S E 7 E N Ways to Win my Heart

1.) Be honest
2) Be sweet
3) Be Peter. lol. jk O:)
4) Hug me.
5) Understand me.
6) Laugh, smile.
7.) nice hands


S E 7 E N People I Believe/Trust In:

1) Peter - thank you for always being there for me. <3
2) Meg - thanks for understanding me, and my morbid thoughts.
3) Faith - Thanks for being there in times when I needed you. I didn't mean to take you for granted. thanks for being my friend. <3
5) Isabelle - I can always trust you with anything.
6.) Shaun - you're way too smart.
7) Janjira - dominatorrr...

S E 7 E N Things I Hope To Have/Do Now:

1) Get ready for Youth Surge. woosh.
2) Eat some food. hungryy..
3) Fix up my piczo site- it's so screwed up. :(
4) umm.. change this sucky song.
5) Study for science test
6) Go shopping, I guess.
7) Do homework. o_o

S E 7 E N Things I Do Everyday:

1) suicial thoughts.
2) scratch.
3) Talk to Peter (almost)
4) cry.
5) read
6) laugh.
7) Hug.

S E 7 E N People I Want to See Now :
1.) Peter
2) umm.. I don't feel
3) like seeing
4) anyone
5) at the
6) moment..
7)

S E 7 E N People who should also do this:
Anyone who reads this fucking isolated blog. :)

xx Lina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home