Music: Don't Speak - No Doubt
Yay! Happy mood. [I'll make this quite a short post, it's almost 12 and I have to get up early tomorrow..] anyway. I just finished like, a 4 page assignment thing. I wrote it all up :D yeahhh. Okay. I'll just talk about something fun that's happened recently in my life..
On Friday night, Faith invited me to this Youth Group thing.. yeah. I knew it'd be kind of boring, usual talk blah blah blah. But at least Faith was there. we just stood there afterwards and cracked up. oh, and that guy in the red shirt. he was kinda cute. yeah. ok. hmm. So basically me and Faith just ate lamington things and made really lame jokes and cracked up about them. I told her my 'no Faith' joke that happened at school on Friday, and she actually understood it, because I don't think anyone else in my class understood my joke. anyway. You're probably staring at your computer and thinking; what the fuck, crazy girl..
yeah. shutup, so I have a messed up mind. *grumbles to self*
Maybe I should start using paragraphs now. It looks neater. ^^ ANYWAY, :) I'm almost done with my piczo site. so, check it out if you want to ^^http://www.obsessed.piczo.com/ and Johi, I'm still working on your page with the photos etc.
Faith said I make really dumb jokes.
I guess it is true. no one ever understands my jokes, and I usually the only one laughing my head off, and everyone's just staring at me. yes.. you know what I mean. o_o
the world is ending
soon.
Faith. your blog is so messed up.
PLEASE. update it..
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Yes, my current obsession song.
yeah yeah yeah. Parentals. I must sleep. Farewellllllllllll x]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home