nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
boo.
I just kicked the restart button, and my long post is gone.
I really hate this computer now. ok.
well. Summary of my old post:
I came back from Italy on the 19th, Italy was fun.. I guess. I hate short plane flights. Steven got all sick and threw up in the restaurants which was really cute. lol. When we flew back, my uncle suggested we DRIVE to Germany [8 hours!!].. ughh.. more travelling.
and so now I'm back from Germany, and I was all hyper because it was snowing and I threw snowballs at everyone.. I even made a pet snowball called BoBo.. :)
*sigh*
Right now, I have a tummy ache :(
oh
and now I feel the headache coming.
I'll stop blogging now. <:(
xoxo Lina
boo.
I just kicked the restart button, and my long post is gone.
I really hate this computer now. ok.
well. Summary of my old post:
I came back from Italy on the 19th, Italy was fun.. I guess. I hate short plane flights. Steven got all sick and threw up in the restaurants which was really cute. lol. When we flew back, my uncle suggested we DRIVE to Germany [8 hours!!].. ughh.. more travelling.
and so now I'm back from Germany, and I was all hyper because it was snowing and I threw snowballs at everyone.. I even made a pet snowball called BoBo.. :)
*sigh*
Right now, I have a tummy ache :(
oh
and now I feel the headache coming.
I'll stop blogging now. <:(
xoxo Lina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home