Hmmm..
Okay, I'm in some kind of internet cafe today, it's really boring.. I have to spend a whole hour here.. so DelDel suggested I do some blogging.. lol. Okay.. umm, this morning started off at me waking up at like 10ish.. :$ ans I went to the city and met up with Raymond [Almond], Ronald, and Penny.. yahh.. Lol
we went to play pool for a while.. which kind of sucked, lol. blehhhhhhhh xD
Del: I should so be a at home studying.. *Sigh*
lol. Okay, I'm really bored now, so I'll just find something to do..
lolllllllllllllllllllllllll
Okay
bye...
xx Lina
Okay, I'm in some kind of internet cafe today, it's really boring.. I have to spend a whole hour here.. so DelDel suggested I do some blogging.. lol. Okay.. umm, this morning started off at me waking up at like 10ish.. :$ ans I went to the city and met up with Raymond [Almond], Ronald, and Penny.. yahh.. Lol
we went to play pool for a while.. which kind of sucked, lol. blehhhhhhhh xD
Del: I should so be a at home studying.. *Sigh*
lol. Okay, I'm really bored now, so I'll just find something to do..
lolllllllllllllllllllllllll
Okay
bye...
xx Lina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home