o_O Haven't written in here for a while again.. I'm busy doing homework.. while watching BUFFY!! ^^ Hmm.. interesting week.. Faithie prayed at DYG that Mr.Hardy would get a better life and move to Sydney.. stop teaching us and not come to school.. well her prayer came true.. for a few days, not sure if he'll be back tomorrow.. oh dear.
I was doing Munchkin Duty on .. umm I don't remember when but Mr.Hardy was there.. I heard he used to teach little year 1's, that's kinda sad.. he'd probably be shouting at them a lot lol. Gemma's a little brat.. she wanted everything HERRRRR way lol.. Little kids are annoying sometimes :(
*Sigh* I guess homework's okay at the moment.. still have to finish off this random American Civil War package from Mrs.D..
Faithie and I are working on this new package for Mrs.D for viewing the movie - Bend It Like Beckham.. Let's make it hardd =D lol.
Ughh I don't know what to write about, life is boring sometimes. I got the new Meg Cabot book out from the library.. I think its called Love You To Death.. or something.. scary o_O anyway.. I go nows.
Yups..
Bye byeeeee.
xx Lina
I was doing Munchkin Duty on .. umm I don't remember when but Mr.Hardy was there.. I heard he used to teach little year 1's, that's kinda sad.. he'd probably be shouting at them a lot lol. Gemma's a little brat.. she wanted everything HERRRRR way lol.. Little kids are annoying sometimes :(
*Sigh* I guess homework's okay at the moment.. still have to finish off this random American Civil War package from Mrs.D..
Faithie and I are working on this new package for Mrs.D for viewing the movie - Bend It Like Beckham.. Let's make it hardd =D lol.
Ughh I don't know what to write about, life is boring sometimes. I got the new Meg Cabot book out from the library.. I think its called Love You To Death.. or something.. scary o_O anyway.. I go nows.
Yups..
Bye byeeeee.
xx Lina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home