o_O Guten Tag Klasse.
Today started with off with German.. it was okay I guess.. Faith was being cheeky.. as usual lol. Then we had Gym.. I don't really remember much.. Mrs. Borril was teaching us how to do rollie pollie things =D Fun...
I'm learning about mining in S+E . . . Quite boring.
Christie's stapler broke.
I laughed.
She made me fix it..
I figured I'm hopeless at fixing things, especially staplers. =( Lol. I lost my red pen as well.. I wonder where it's gone o_O
Hm.
I am lost again.. nothing to write
=o Oh yeah.. I had theatre arts after lunch.. which is like.. the funniest subject, not that it's funny.. I just find it funny.. I've never laughed so much at school lol.
Except when Jess does her "Guten Tag and Gluten Free" thing.. It's like.. she has these two rubbers.. and she attaches them to pencils o_O It's really funny.. trust me.. next time you see her ask her to do it for you lmao, it's so fun ^^
Anyway.. umm there was a fire alarm during school.. it was near the last period. It was very.. umm.. hectic.
I have nothing to write about now.
**Says bye in German**
xx Lina
Today started with off with German.. it was okay I guess.. Faith was being cheeky.. as usual lol. Then we had Gym.. I don't really remember much.. Mrs. Borril was teaching us how to do rollie pollie things =D Fun...
I'm learning about mining in S+E . . . Quite boring.
Christie's stapler broke.
I laughed.
She made me fix it..
I figured I'm hopeless at fixing things, especially staplers. =( Lol. I lost my red pen as well.. I wonder where it's gone o_O
Hm.
I am lost again.. nothing to write
=o Oh yeah.. I had theatre arts after lunch.. which is like.. the funniest subject, not that it's funny.. I just find it funny.. I've never laughed so much at school lol.
Except when Jess does her "Guten Tag and Gluten Free" thing.. It's like.. she has these two rubbers.. and she attaches them to pencils o_O It's really funny.. trust me.. next time you see her ask her to do it for you lmao, it's so fun ^^
Anyway.. umm there was a fire alarm during school.. it was near the last period. It was very.. umm.. hectic.
I have nothing to write about now.
**Says bye in German**
xx Lina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home