Hoi...
Happy Mother's Day.. Normal day today, I was meant to wake up early to work at Spices today.. But ummm I guess I slept in a little bit tooo much.. I slept at 2am :$ Sorry mum. Anyway.. I had DYG a bit later on.. It was ok, dressing up in the 60's .. I dont wear 60's clothes lol. bit daggy.. Ooh and Mark.. (Faith's lil bro) he got hit with a hockey ball in his eye.. Ooh it looked so painful, I tried to give him a hug but I don't think he likes me.. *Sighh* all my sympathy for you Marki boy.
I really don't want to go to school tomorrow, It'll be so boring.. with Maths with Mrs.G and everything.. *Sigh* Maths test on Wednesday (NOOOOOOOOOO).. I'm gonna fail it, on purpose.. Show how bad at maths I am.
Ooh, But Media tomorrow, now that's gonna be fun.. Developing photos.. YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!
..
Fun..
Anyway, I think I'm gonna go sleep now.. Soo tired, and I have to wake up for school tomorrow.. SCHOOL, SCHOOL!!
It haunts me in my dreams. =(
Good night
xx Lina
Happy Mother's Day.. Normal day today, I was meant to wake up early to work at Spices today.. But ummm I guess I slept in a little bit tooo much.. I slept at 2am :$ Sorry mum. Anyway.. I had DYG a bit later on.. It was ok, dressing up in the 60's .. I dont wear 60's clothes lol. bit daggy.. Ooh and Mark.. (Faith's lil bro) he got hit with a hockey ball in his eye.. Ooh it looked so painful, I tried to give him a hug but I don't think he likes me.. *Sighh* all my sympathy for you Marki boy.
I really don't want to go to school tomorrow, It'll be so boring.. with Maths with Mrs.G and everything.. *Sigh* Maths test on Wednesday (NOOOOOOOOOO).. I'm gonna fail it, on purpose.. Show how bad at maths I am.
Ooh, But Media tomorrow, now that's gonna be fun.. Developing photos.. YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!
..
Fun..
Anyway, I think I'm gonna go sleep now.. Soo tired, and I have to wake up for school tomorrow.. SCHOOL, SCHOOL!!
It haunts me in my dreams. =(
Good night
xx Lina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home