0_o
Hmm
I'm at Johi's house right now.. She's right next to me :D (Eating Guide biscuits) they're really nice everyone.. hope you buy them.
Everyone check out Johi's Xanga: www.xanga.com/retroxbunny [It's realllllllyy cool] :P
Faith was mentioning stuff about Mr.Hardy before in her blog.. Maybe I should too.. Lol. I don't really see why they all hate him.. Maybe he was too nice on the first day.. He'll become mean like Mrs.G o_o scary.
And I sort of agree.. *rolls eyes* Nothing much to write about.. Johi's good at telling stories. She's telling me about Mr. Peter or something. Scary..
Oh well.. Nothing else to write.
Buh byes
xx Lina
I'm at Johi's house right now.. She's right next to me :D (Eating Guide biscuits) they're really nice everyone.. hope you buy them.
Everyone check out Johi's Xanga: www.xanga.com/retroxbunny [It's realllllllyy cool] :P
Faith was mentioning stuff about Mr.Hardy before in her blog.. Maybe I should too.. Lol. I don't really see why they all hate him.. Maybe he was too nice on the first day.. He'll become mean like Mrs.G o_o scary.
And I sort of agree.. *rolls eyes* Nothing much to write about.. Johi's good at telling stories. She's telling me about Mr. Peter or something. Scary..
Oh well.. Nothing else to write.
Buh byes
xx Lina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home