Friday, April 29

school post.

Hmm, Heylo
I'm at school right now, lunch time, quite boring really.. Faith's blogging as well.. ^^ lol, So far today, we've had Science.. Maths.. english - which was drawing.. I think our teacher is lazy. Maths was okay, Mrs.G was being really nice I guess.. Funny as well xD
I'm in the library so its like really quiet except for my typing :x
Ooh and I must write about something.. This biatch was like being so bossy today durin class, must not mention any names though. Lol.. -.-
Lunch was fun.. all we did was eat, and stare at each other blankly.
*Hums* I find it kinda hard to just write about random things, its hard.. for someone like me.. There's barely anything to write about.. I'll try think... *Thinks real hard* Umm.. I'm think I'm going to quit guides, it too much stuff afterschool, and the fact that I'm always feelings so lazy and restless after school.. it's just too much for me.. Arghh I don't know what to do. My time table is like full on every day. -.-
Okay I'm lost again, nothing to type about.. umm.. I've still got about 10 minutes left of lunch, Might as well keep typing lol.
I was listening to this song; Crush - Mandy Moore last night.. I'll just write some of the lyrics here..

You know I'm the one that you can talk to
Sometimes you tell me things that I don't want to know
I just want to hold you
You say exactly how you feel about her
I wonder could you ever think of me that way..

Anyway, I'm gonna go now.. Write in here later, Buh byes!
xx Lina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home