Sunday, May 1

Hellos.
Del's off at Instrumental Camp for the weekend.. Wooo *Celebrates*
Another boring saturday today... Had this dancing thing this morning.. ugh?? Anyways, I went shopping with mum in the city.. Quite fun. I didn't buy much, mostly browsing.. I found a few cute photo frames though, I'm gonna put pics of me and my friends in them ^^ Ooh and I got Maybelline Diamond Wet Shine Liquid lip thing. O_o Its sparkly. :D
Didn't buy much, for 5 hours. lol..
Hmm.. Sez called me up before, (as usual) she was wondering if she could come to DYG tomorrow.. With Nicole.. err.. I don't know if that's a good idea Sez.. *Rolls eyes* I've just realised, I haven't done any homework yet.. Because there's none =o Wow.. This is like, a first time O_o I'm happy. :D The teacher's at school drive me crazy. x[
Write in here later.
xx Lina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home